Admissions for M.Sc. Chemistry [Organic, Analytical and Biochemistry) for the Year 2010-12 has been announced by Fergusson College, Pune. The total number of seats is 96.
M.Sc. Chemistry Admissions 2010-2012 at Fergusson College, Pune
Fergusson College, Pune has announced admissions for M.Sc. Chemistry course for the academic year 2010-12.
The admissions are for M. Sc. Chemistry [Organic, Analytical and Biochemistry) and the total number of seats are 96 in number. The details are given below.
1. Eligibility : B. Sc. with Chemistry as Principle Subject 2 No. of Seats: 48 [Organic] + 24 [Analytical] + 24 [ Biochemistry] 3 Admission Procedure:
1. Application forms to M. Sc. Courses will be available in the Department of Chemistry from the second day of the result of the T. Y. B. Sc. Chemistry of the University of Pune.
2. Admissions will be based on Merit of University Examination.
3. Preference will be given to the Principal Subject at T. Y. B. Sc. Level
4. Admission will be based on merit, as per reservation quota and rules of the University of Pune and Government of Maharashtra.
5. Students will submit separate applications to M. Sc. Courses [Organic. Analytical and Biochemistry] with required attested photo copies of the documents. Incomplete applications will not be accepted in the office.
6. Application should be submitted in the Department of Chemistry in person only. There will be NO postal correspondence.
7. Course wise [Separate] merit list will be declared and admissions will be given accordingly.