Different types of Basundi
Ingredients for Plain Basundi
1 litre milk
100 grams sugar
Cashews, pista, dryfruits
How to make Plain Basundi
1. Apply ghee in a vessel and boil the milk. Stir well so as not to make to get sticky.
2. Once the milk boils well and gets thick.
3. Take off from the stove and let it cool down. Add dryfruits like cashews, pista etc, Cardamom powder, Jaayfal podwer and Kesar.
Note: Make Basundi bit bitter, let it cool down, then add sugar to it. Basundi tastes good when cool.
How to make Rasgulla Basundi
1. Add 100 grams of pieces of rasgulla's into the plain basundi.
2. Add color to rasgulla's dough to make it colorful.
How to make Pineapple Basundi
1. For 1 litre milk take 200 grams of pineapple box.
2. Add pineapple small pieces into plain basundi.
How to make Strawberry basundi
1. For 1 litre milk take 50 grams strawberries
2. When plain basundi starts to set, add strawberry pieces to it.
Custard Apple Basundi
How to make Custard Apple Basundi
1. For 1 litre milk take 400 grams custard apple.
2. Add custard apple small pieces to plain basundi.
How to make Indrani Basundi
1. For 1 litre milk take 20 grams nylon sev.
2. Fry nylon sev at low flame for few minutes and then add it to plain basundi.
How to make Navratna Basundi
1. For 1 litre milk take 100 grams channa ni lott.
2. Make 4 different colors of Bundi and add it to plain basundi.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...