Online salary payment of Bihar college teachers

Bihar College teachers will get online salary as per the new proposal of Bihar Government. Get to know about Online salary payment of Bihar College teachers in this article.

NowBihar College teachers can get online salaries. An effort to provide online salaries to Bihar College teachers is being made in order to remove all discrepancies in payment of salaries to the teachers.

Bihar college teachers online salary payment details

Bihar education departmentwill send a request for online payment of salaries to Bihar teachers to the Centre. The request will ask for releasing 80 percent of the total amount which is to be paid as dues to the college teachers. The rest 20 percent will be paid by the Bihar government. This all would be done via software, which is being prepared. There are many advantages of this online payment of salaries and other dues as it will help in monitoring the expenditure of different universities of Bihar. If you want to know more about how all these online payment of salaries will work r you have any other question, you can post your queries here.


No responses found. Be the first to comment...

  • Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
  • No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
  • This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
  • Name: