Write your complaints, suggestions or Proposals to CM

Write your complaints, suggestions or Proposals to CM

If you have any Suggestions, complaints or any Proposals you can directly write to the Hon'ble Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh.

Visit the below mentioned link of the official website of Himachal Government and post your suggestions or complaints. The CM will look into them and will take the necessary action.



Guest Author: shriram Thakur01 Jun 2014

Dear Raja Sahib Ji

I am submitting my grivience on behalf of our employee working in Health Societies under Health & Family welafare deptt from last 10 to 16 years but till date nothing has done in this regard even your assurane to regularised the services of ours in Deptt. we are spotting your focus on our grivenecs by this mail that please do somthing for regularisation of our services for the godshakeas we are very hopeful to you.

Shri Ram Thakur
Distt Health Society

  • Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
  • No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
  • This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
  • Name: