How to apply for LIBA Admission 2011 | Loyola Institute of Business Administration admission 2011
• To apply for LIBA 2011, first register for XAT 2011 and obtain XAT ID. Last date for XAT 2011 online registration is 30 November, 2010. Remember only the candidates who have applied to XAT 2011 are eligible for admission to LIBA for 2011 academic session.
• How to apply for LIBA: The candidates who want to apply for LIBA 2011 has a 4 options for the payment.
1. Procedure 1 : Get a Demand Draft (DD) for Rupee 1000/- favoring "LIBA Chennai" payable at Chennai, and send the the address given below.
2. Procedure 2 : Pay Rupee 1000/- at any of the specified IMS learning centre and obtain the receipt and admission bulletin.
3. Procedure 3: Pay by cash Rupee 1000/- at LIBA Admissions Office and obtain the admission bulletin.
• Register online at www.liba.edu by giving your XAT ID and details of DD / IMS Receipt / Cash.
• Take a print – out of the Payment Advice form (PA Form).
• Mention your Name and XAT ID on the reverse of the DD, and send your DD / copy of IMS receipt along with the Payment Advice form.
Address for LIBA Admission 2011
The Admissions Office,
LIBA, Loyola College,
Chennai – 600 034.
Important Note: Candidates who have applied for the admission in LIBA 2011 will be short – listed only on the basis of their XAT 2011 Scores. Results of XAT 2011 will be put up here as soon as released. Candidates who are qualified will be short listed and will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and interview for final selection at Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
Important contact numbers of LIBA Admission 2011
Contact Phone number of LIBA 2011 admission: +91 – 44 – 28177100 (LIBA Board),
Contact Phone number of LIBA 2011 admission: +91 – 44 – 28177116 (LIBA Admissions Office),
Mobile No. : +91 – 9444028418,
Fax : +91 – 44 – 28173183,
Email ID : email@example.com.
More articles: LIBA admission 2011
No responses found. Be the first to comment...