Junior Research Fellow recruitment 2011 in Anna University
Anna University Chennai is inviting application for Junior Research fellow (JRF) recruitment for the current year 2011. Selected candidates Will be working on the project sponsored by Department of Biotechnology. Candidates selected will be put in "Synthesis and Physical Characterization of Hydroxyapatite Based Scaffolds". Interested candidates can apply for the Anna University recruitment 2011 position with the required details given below.
Details about Junior Research fellow (JRF) recruitment 2011 in Anna University
• Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
• Name of the project: Synthesis and Physical Characterization of Hydroxyapatite Based Scaffolds
• Sponsored by: Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi
• Number of Post: 1
• Duration of the Post: 2 years
• Salary per month: Rs. 12,000 + 30% HRA
• Educational Qualification: 55% marks in M.Sc., (Physics/Chemistry/Material Science/Biotechnology/Biophysics/Biochemistry)
How to apply for Junior Research fellow (JRF) recruitment 2011 in Anna University
• Application forms should be sent in a plain paper along with the complete Bio-data.
• Attested copies of certificates/mark sheets and other relevant documents should be attached with the Bio-data.
• Application forms should be sent to the below mentioned address
Crystal Growth Centre
Chennai – 600 025,
For more details visit Anna University recruitment 2011
Last date for receipt of filled-in application form: 23-07-2011
No responses found. Be the first to comment...