• 1 cup Jawar Flour
• 1 cup Water
• Salt to taste
• 1 tablespoon Ghee
· Pour salt in jawar flour.
· Mix it by properly.
· Now use warm water in it to make smooth dough.
· Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
· divide it into equal portions.
· Make a round shape roti and put it on a hot griddle over medium flame.
· Cook it from both sides and then put it directly on the fire to puff up.
· Turn it again & again as required.
· Now off the flame.
· Smear a 1-2 tablespoon of ghee over the Jawar Roti.
· Serve it hot.