Major Passes and Jots in Kullu, HP:
1. Dulchi: Located in Mandi-Kullu region is the Dulchi pass situated at an altitude of 2,788 metres.
2. Bhubu: Bhubu pass lies between Jogindernagar and Kullu at an altitude of 2,895 metres.
3. Jalori Jot: Jalori Jot situated at an altitude of 3,135 metres lies between Inner and Outer Seraj regions in Kullu.
4. Rashol Jot: Rashol Jot is at an altitude of 3,230 metres in Kullu.
5. Pajanund Galu: Located in the Mandi Kullu region at an altitude of 3,280 metres is the Pajanund Galu.
6. Khauli Galu: Khauli Galu is at an altitude of 3,440 metres in Kullu.
7. ChandarKhani Galu: Sitauted in Kullu district at 3,300 metres above sea level.
8. Gharhu Jot: This jot is at an altitude of 3,730 metres in Kullu.
9. Sari Galu: Sari Galu lies in Kangra-Kullu region at an altitude of 3,740 metres.
10. Rohtang Pass: The famous Rohtang pass lies in Kullu-Lahaul region at an altitude of 3,978 metres.
11. Bherianga Pass: Located in Kullu-Kangra region is the Bherianga Pass at an altitude of 4,140 metres.
12. Rangchi Galu: Situated at an altitude of 4,540 metres in Kullu.
13. Shi Jot: Shi Jot is situated at an altitude of 4,530 metres in Kullu.
14. Kathikukri: Situated at an altitude of 4,640 metres is the Kathikukri in Kullu-Kangra region.
15. Animal Pass: Animal Pass in Kullu is at an altitude of 4,880 metres.
16. Taintu Ka Jot: Situated in Kullu_kangra region at an altitude of 5,000 metres is the Taintu Ka Jot.
17. Sara Umga Pass: 5,010 metres above the sea level in Kullu-Spiti region.
More articles: Kullu Manali Tourism
No responses found. Be the first to comment...