Ashok Leyland Placement Paper
1.If v=220V, I=25A, power factor=0.8, frequency=400Hz. If the motor runs for 3 hours, what is the power consumed?
2. Symbol of capacitor?
3. Boiling point of mercury?
4. When salt is added to water, what happens to its freezing point?
5. What motor do they use in railway engines for traction?
6. What motor is used for running lathe spindle?
7. Type of magnetic material used for small motors.
8. What types of images do concave and convex lenses produce?
9. What is the speed of 3-phase induction motor?
10. Which gear type does not have axial thrust?
11. Which of the following is not a thermal radiation law?
12. In which units sound is measured?
13. Velocity of sound at sea level?
14. Instrument used for measurement of high temperatures?
15. Thread used in lathe leadscrew?
16. If water is air, air is dust, dust is light, light is sound, and sound is water, where does fish live?
17. If the barometer shows 300mm Hg, what is the absolute pressure?
18. What is the 4-1 process in otto cycle?
19. Power stroke in diesel cycle is what process? Ans:Adiabatic process
20. At what temperature Â°C and K are the same?
21. What is the material used in permanent magnet?
22. An object weighs 3kg in air, 2.5kg in water, what is its density?
23.Which material has the highest C p value?
No responses found. Be the first to comment...