Google AdSense 90% Revenue Sharing Programs on is one of the onlin portal provides almost all information and news updates of Maharashtra state of India. In this resource we have given information about how revenue sharing program works on

Make money Online at through Google AdSense [MHS] is one of the onlin portal provides almost all information and news updates of Maharashtra state of India. offers money making programs online for its members through which Members can make money in their spare time. That is to qualify for revenue sharing program at MHS, a member have to post articles on subjects which are related to Maharashtra State. Members can earn cash credits by posting self typed articles in our resource section and thus will also eligible for 90% Google Adsnese revenue sharing program for complete one year.

How revenue sharing program works on

- Sign up to for free

- Start writing articles in our resources, business section and also participate in other sections like Forum to discuss on various topics etc. Post various articles in resource section so that it will generate visitors to your articles.

- After reaching certain level with quality articles in your profile you will be eligible for AdSense application through MHS. If a member have adsense account already, then they can link existing AdSense account to their profile on joining.
- When a visitor will see your article and may hit on your Ads then you will get 90% revenue. MHS Team will keep remaining 10% share.

For more information about how to make more revenue kindly join our Team and get AdSense Shotcuts, tricks and basics things.

Related Articles

How to get Google Adsense account and its benefit

This article is about Google adsense and other revenue sharing site process and procedure and how to become google adsense member also how to generate clicks and revenue from your genuine article etc., you will know how to create article for page impression etc.

More articles: Google AdSense


No responses found. Be the first to comment...

  • Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
  • No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
  • This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
  • Name: