1000 Assistant Jobs in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) 2012
In this article find detail information about assistant recruitment by RBI with written examination details, important dates, rbi website etc. pay application examination fee online through RBI website.
RBI has released advertisements of 1000 Assistant. RBI is the regulatory authority of Indian banks and is a Central Government organization. Online applications are invited from Indian citizen age 18-28 and minimum graduate with 50% marks.
Details of RBI examination for Recruitments of Assistant
Details criteria for assistant recruitment are as follows:-
(a) Age as on 01.03.2012: 18 yrs. minimum / 28 yrs. maximum
(b) Educational Qualifications: A graduate Degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized University with 50% marks in aggregate. Graduation should be completed from the state / Zone applied for.
Reservations are as per rule for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Selection will be through written examination and interview.
Details of RBI Assistant written examination
Written examination will be held for 200 marks objective type questions including-
1. Test of Reasoning
2. Test of English Language
3. Test of Numerical Ability
4. Test of General Awareness and
5. Test of Computer Knowledge
All five parts are having 40 marks each. Final selection will be on the basis of written examination and interview.
Application Fees for RBI Assistant written examination:
Candidates have to pay Rs 385/- (for general &OBC) through payment challan available after online registration. There will be no Fees for SC, ST & PWD candidates. Online payment is accepted for fees payment. Below banks are available for offline fess payment-
Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India.
Bank payment challan will be available only after submission of application.
Important Dates of RBI Assistant Recruitments Examination 2012
1. Opening Date for online Applications for RBI WE for Assistant Recruitments 2012: 01.03.2012
2. Closing Date for online Applications: 25.03.2012
3. Payment of Application Fees: 01.03.2012 to 27.03.2012
4. Tentative Dates of Written Test for RBI Assistant Recruitments 2012: 29.04.2012 (Sunday)
5. Date of Call letter download: No hard copy of call letter will be send to the candidates. Call letter download date will be intimated to the candidates through email or SMS
5. Relevant date of Age/Qualification/Experience reckoned as on: 01.03.2012
Contact Information of RBI Assistant Recruitments 2012
Candidates are requested to visit bank's website www.rbi.org.in before online application for details informations.
RBI has published the Call Letter or Admit Card for the exam in their website www.rbi.org.in under "WHAT'S NEW".