Variety Rice Recipe - Coconut milk rice - Brinji sadam - Thengai pal Sadam
This resource is about how to make Tamilnadu special thengai pal sadam or Brinji rice. Read the article and prepare this variety rice recipe in your house.
Ingredients for making coconut milk rice- Brinji
Coconut milk - 1 cup
Basmati rice -1 cup
Onion - 1
Ginger – I/2 inch
Garlic - 3 flakes
Cashew nuts - 5 nos.
Green chillies - 3 nos.
Cumin seeds -1 tbsp
Bay leaf- 1
Saunf- ½ tsp
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Method for making coconut milk rice- Brinji
1. Chop the onions lengthwise. and make ginger-garlic paste.
2. Grind the grated coconut in a mixer and extract the milk from it.
3. Grind green chillies, ginger, garlic, cumin seeds and cashew nuts to a fine paste.
4. Take oil and ghee in a pan, add the bay leaves, cloves and saunf, now add the ground paste and sauté for a while.
5. Next add 2 cups of coconut milk and salt. When it boils add rice to it and mix well.
6. Close the pan and switch of at 2 whistles.
7. Now the yummy brinji rice is ready.
The recipe and the method of preparation for the Coconut milk rice is good. The preparation method is very simple and anyone can easily prepare this rice. It more useful to all.
Thank you friend for your response.