Eligibility and Admission in to MBA Courses 2011 at Madras University
Madras University invites applications for MBA courses for the academic year 2011-2012 by TANCET. The University of Madras provides excellent placement achievements for the MBA students. This resource provides you all the information regarding Madras University, MBA Admissions 2011.
Eligibility criteria for Madras University MBA admissions 2011
1. The candidates who wish to apply for Madras University MBA degree program must have passed in any graduate degree.
2. The candidates must have obtained a valid score in TANCET 2011 (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by Anna University, Chennai. The admissions for Madras University MBA program is purely based on the candidates score in TANCET – 2011.
Application form details of Madras University MBA admissions 2011
• Candidates are required to download Madras University MBA application form from the official website.
• Candidates can get the Madras University MBA application forms in person by paying Rs. 300 (150 for SC/ST) from the office.
• Candidates can also get Madras University MBA application forms via post by attaching a DD of Rs. 350 (200 for SC/ST) in favor of "The Registrar, University of Madras" from any Nationalized bank.
How to apply for Madras University MBA admissions 2011
The candidates are requested to send their MBA application forms in the prescribed format to the following address:
University of Madras,
Last date for Issue and submission of MBA application form: should be submitted within 7 days of TANCET results.
For more details about Madras University MBA admissions 2011 visit