How to make Moong dal dosa recipe
Moong dal dosa is a traditional Tamilnadu tiffin recipe which is a very healthy dosa when compared with the usual dosa recipe. Read the article and try this recipe in your kitchen.
Ingredients for making Moong dal dosa
Moong dal - 2 cup
Raw rice - 1 cup
Coriander leaves - a medium bunch
Ginger - 1/2"
Onion - 1
Green chilli - 2 to 4
Salt to taste
Method for making Moong dal dosa
1. Soak the rice and dal together for 3 hours.
2. Chop the onions and coriander leaves.
3. Grind the soaked rice and dal along with green chillies, ginger and salt to a smooth batter.
4. Add the chopped onions and coriander leaves.
5. Heat the dosa tawa in a medium flame and spread one ladleful of the batter in the form of a circle. Add little oil.
6. Cook the dosa on both the sides in medium-low flame.
Now the yummy Moong dal dosa is ready to be served with your favorite chutney or podi.