You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Will you go for such an offer?

Today some technologically-aggressive companies are planning space trips in a rocket for the tourists and adventure loving people. It is a very costly affair and one has to pay a lot of money for such a thrilling voyage.

If a space rocket travel company offers a free promotional seat to us then what will be our take on it? This might appear as a hypothetical assumption but in today's aggressive marketing business scenario anything is possible.

Suppose this offer is made to you then what will be your stand? Will you accept it or reject it due to say some personal or health related problem?
    I will happily accept, provided there are no strings and future liabilities attached to it.

I think I would had also accepted that but for my age and poor health it would not be possible for me. I miss that opportunity may be in phantasy only.

I will also accept the same provided there are no financial liabilities to us. But there are no such real offers I think. Hope as expected by the author, we may have such an opportunity in the coming days.

Yes, Dr Rao, if space travel becomes a common amusement activity in future then such offers can also be a reality.

• Sign In to post your comments