You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Break The Ice

Self Introduction - Roshan Salim

Myself Roshan Salim, new to this site. Expecting all your support and coordination in my future endeavour with this site.
    Welcome Roshan. This site has much potential for content publishing and we the members can take advantage of it.

Once the site gets the necessary affiliations with the advertising agencies and other revenue sharing schemes then we can hope for a continuous stream of revenue generation and can be benefited by that as per the activity and future progression in this site.

I wish you a long and fulfilling journey here.

Welcome Roshan Salim to Social Village. We look forward to quality contributions from you.

Please note that it is best not to constantly refer to or draw similarities to/differences between ISC and Social Village. This site has its own individuality, and it would be good to talk about it independently since it is not, as such, directly associated with ISC.

Umesh & Vandana,

Thanks for your time guys. I will be right back after March 22. Have some works related to World Water Day Celebration 2023. Its on the finishing stage. Anyways lets hope we don't compromise on quality here. Social Village neenal vaazhke!

Posted my first article here in Social Village related to Health benefits of ABC juice. Expecting all your support and cooperation.

Hi Roshan
    Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your first article which was posted on 25th April 2023. Do accept my sincere apologies that it has not been reviewed as yet. Just to let you know there are a bunch of articles that are yet to be edited through the queue before I can take up yours. Please note that we are not offering any cash credits for the moment. If your article clears the minimum requirements, we will assign points for your article. Till then I would request you to kindly wait for a few more days. While I may not be able to promise a certain date, but be assured that I am on it.

Check out all Help guidelines from Social Village

Noted!

• Sign In to post your comments