You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Break The Ice

Self Introduction as a new member of Social Village

Hello everybody,

I am already the member of Indiastudychannel but a recent contributor to this site I wish to make meaningful contribution to this site too and lets together work for the upliftment of this site too.

Thank you all
    Welcome Swati, I too am a new member here! Hope we can post variety of contents here as compared to ISC which is a truly education portal.

Welcome Swati to this site. Slowly the members are increasing here and that is a very good sign. We all hope that the activities in this site will be increasing once advertisements start to appear through our pages making it eligible for Google AdSense as well as making the site eligible to earn revenue. So stay, contribute and all the best.

I find that some ads are already started to appear. That is a nice thing to see.

Dear Swati
    Welcome to the Social Village website. Feel free to browse the website and share social updates on this online village. While IndiaStudyChannel is a well-set website with a unique niche of its own, Social Village is becoming a nice playground as well. Check out this website, send out a reply or two and probably even contribute an article or 2!

Check out all Help guidelines from Social Village

Swati,

Welcome to social village. We look forward to seeing your active contribution and participation here. Let us build a new platform here and socialize.

• Sign In to post your comments