You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Grade II job profile

Hello. I am Nikhil. I want to know about ward amenities secretary/engineering assistant job profile, salary and notification. Is that group 2 job or group 3 job? I saw there is Grade II written on that. What is grade 2 ? Is that equivalent to group 2? I heard "there are executive and non executive jobs in group 2. And it is divided into three categories grade 1, 2, 3. Is Ward amenities secretary/Engineering assistant related to group 2 non executive category? Or related to group 3? What is the starting and ending salary of Ward amenities secretary/Engineering assistant? Is there any departmental tests to go to higher cadre? If yes, How long they can go? Also tell me, when will notification release in 2023? Thank you.
    Hello. Anyone please answer to my question

Hi Nikhil
    Social Village website is still new at this stage and is not in a capacity to answer your question. We are yet to get some bright minds on this website. But I can see that you have already posted the question on ISC pages. I hope someone will help you out over there.
    In the meantime, if you would like to contribute some new interesting Gen Z content, please feel free to do so!

Check out all Help guidelines from Social Village

• Sign In to post your comments