You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Updates

Website Updates - Articles section

Updates related to Social Village website and new things coming up at the Social Village website.

Dear all
    Good afternoon. I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday today. Today we had an active morning at the Social Village website. I am happy to inform you all that most of the pending articles in the New Submission are almost reviewed.
    While a few are remaining, I will try to complete the queue by today or tomorrow. I will once again update you all, as soon as we are ready to accept new articles. Please keep in mind that no cash credits are being offered for the new write-ups.
    Thank you
    It is good to note that a lot of activity is going to see that Social Village will become very popular in the coming days. It is good that many articles are reviewed and a decision has been taken. This will be a piece of good news for the members who are waiting for submitting their articles.

Well done, Dr Apurva! Good to know a lot of clean sweeps of important work has been done. I think we can have one or two fun activities each month even if there are no monetary rewards in the form of prizes or cash credits. We can have enhanced points for good quality entries, perhaps up to a maximum of 25 even, that would push members to the higher level of membership than their current one. Besides, it will keep the forum vibrant.

Nice to know that there is sincere effort to boost and take off Social Village site. This will be a relief and rejuvenation for many erstwhile ISCians who had to lie low dues to paradigm changes in that site.
    I am interested and also will be trying my best to be as active as possible in SoVil among my other matters.

• Sign In to post your comments