You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Updates

First Newsletter of SocialVillage website May 2023

SocialVillage Villagers Newsletter May 2023 Volume 1

Hello folks
    This is our first attempt to display a newsletter in PDF format.

With this newsletter, we will get in touch with our members in more personalised ways.

SocialVillage Newsletter is a captivating source of community-centric content. With concise articles, it covers diverse topics like local events, social initiatives, and inspiring stories. Engaging readers with its informative snippets, it promotes a sense of belonging and encourages active participation. SocialVillage Newsletter fosters connections, empowers individuals, and enriches community life.
    Hello All
    Please let me know how do you all feel about the Newsletter in this post. I will be bringing up a newsletter every week. In the making, I did miss out on the links to the tabs. But I will work on making it better.

Check out all Help guidelines from Social Village

I think it is a good idea to bring out a newsletter. But the newsletter should be designed in such a way that people will regularly visit the site and that will make higher traffic to the site. Anyhow, the top persons from the administration may be having a complete idea about this and they may be designing the same keeping such things in mind only I think. A good idea and I hope it will serve the purpose for which it is intended.

It seems to be a good activity on the sides of the site. I could not open it on my mobile phone. So would try on a laptop or tablet.

• Sign In to post your comments