You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions

Unable to submit answer at Knowledge center

Dear sir,
    I am trying to write an answer at the knowledge centre but I am getting an error at the time of submission. Please check and sort out the issue so that I would be able to submit my answer. I am providing the screenshot of the error I am getting at the time of submission of the answer.
    Yes, I also faced this problem a few days back. I thought the site was undergoing contraction updating.
    But I was not even able to send an intimation about this nor post a forum thread on that. Exasperated I simply quit then.
    I did not venture further on that thinking that probably I only faced that problem.
    update: yes even now I tried. I am not able to post .After clicking submit it shows error occured.

Hakimuddin and Venkiteswaran,

Thanks for the alert.. We will look into this right away and will try to fix it asap. It is likely some small technical glitch.

Hi all,

The issue is now fixed. Can you please check this and let me know if there are any issues still.

Yes, the issue is fixed now. Thank you very much. Thank you very much Vandana Madam for your quick response. The issue is fixed within only one day.

I am facing one more issue. When I click on check balance I am getting the same error. I request Tony sir to fix this issue also.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.