You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Updates

Welcome our New Village Headman and Friend - Sankalan Bhattacharya

Good Evening Villagers

I am happy to announce that we have a new Village Headman at Social Village šŸ˜! I meant we have a new Editor for our website. His name is Sankalan Bhattacharya. Sankalan is no new villager. He has been around for the last few years. In this role as a Village Headman, he takes up the responsibility of Creative Content Copywriter. We hope to see some compelling content in the form of posts, articles and interesting topics to read and contribute into. To the best that I have heard about Sankalan, he has a knack to engage everyone in informative content. He has been writing good blog posts, and conveying his ideas and thoughts to all. Sankalan is also good at guiding us to develop good writing skills and interesting topics.

Thus, do join me in welcoming "back" Sankalan to SocialVillage as a Village Headman and also being among all of us as good friends!

On behalf of all (social) village personnel I welcome Sankalan Bhattacharya, the new Village Headman.

My hearty congratulations to the New Heaman of SV Mr Sankalan Bhattacharya. I welcome him here at Social Village as the new headman.

Glad to see Sankalan Bhattacharya appointed to the editorial team. His competency and efficiency will surely help Social Village grow and develop. We soon hope to see a lot of activity now in our forum with good topics and discussions.

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for getting appointed as an Editor on this site. Hope he will contribute his might to uplifting this village to a state of Global Village. I wish him all the success as an Editor on this site.

Extremely sorry for my late response!

My sincere gratitude to WM Apurva for appointing me the Headman here and thanks to all for your warm wishes. I always believe in teamwork and editors are also a part of the team comprising the members and Webmasters. No one can function without the other and we all need to take necessary actions so that this site can become popular. In this competitive market, it may not be a cakewalk but if we all try together nothing is impossible. We all have a role and need to actively contribute to Social Village. More importantly, any discussion can be taken forward by actively responding to it. Let's all take a pledge to make SV a well-recognised site.

It is nice to know that Mr. Sankalan has joined here as an editor. He is already an editor in ISC and doing good work there and his presence here will strengthen this site further. Congratulations and I wish him a great journey ahead.

• Sign In to post your comments