You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Odisha

How is Bhubaneshwar so fast in developing now?

A couple of close friends who had been to Bhubaneshwar, the capital of Odisha, have reported how the city is developing into a massive mini-metro of its own. They were all praise for the lovely roads and the very hospitable people.

Furthermore, they gave further details of how the city is now developing into a major city for the MBA course, as it houses many good institutions and also a particular Deemed University. The food, as per their opinion, has a Bengali orientation, but is very good. Since they are both vegetarians, no opinion could be formed about any non-vegetarian hotels.

There are too many good places to see in and around Bhubaneshwar as well. And the State has a very honest CM who has done wonders to his State, over a period of time.

We need furthermore details of this fast developing city. Since I had visited this city long ago, I would like to hear the ground-based reports, from people who know the city very well.
    I have seen the rapid development of Orissa personally.
    We went to Berhampur for solemnizing our brother's marriage in Phulbani, Orissa. I noticed the status of the railway station of Berhampur differently in 2010 when we visited there for other function. I saw the roads of Bhubaneswar and Bye-pass road very wide and clean than other states.

• Sign In to post your comments