You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Updates

Participate and win prizes in the monthly topic-based contest

We all love to discuss various issues and Forum is the right place to do so. Some of you have started contributing, though not regularly, and we need more participation from you all to make Social Village buzzing. Many of you who are regular contributors at ISC are aware of various contests organized there from time to time and a monthly topic-based contest was of special attraction.

I am glad to announce that we will be organizing the monthly topic-based contest at Social Village from this month onwards where you will be able to express your creativity by participating in the contest. There will be a separate announcement thread to announce the contest with the rules and regulations and this time, members will be able to post two entries in the contest instead of only one.

I know you are feeling excited to know about the contest and for that, just wait for a couple of days more for the announcement.
    Good. Please go ahead. I think there are some members who are interested in participating in such contests and they will also come here at least to participate in such contests. I hope the topic-based monthly contest will be a success on this site.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.