You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of the September’23 Topic-based contest - Comeback

At the onset, kudos to all the participants of this contest and it's quite encouraging to see your enthusiasm in participating in the contest. Many of your posts are quite interesting as they discuss various aspects.

A comeback is there in every field and not only associated with our career. It's also a comeback for this contest on a new platform and based on the overall quality of the posts, two participants are selected as winners. They are:

Shampa Sadhya for her post The value of a comeback is immeasurable and

Partha K for his post He was destined to make an illustrious comeback. Congratulations to both the winners!

The winners will get a Cash award of Rs 25/- and 25 points. We will also give rewards with enhanced points and cash credits to a couple of good entries.

Thank you all for the enthusiasm and good work and we hope to see more members participating in the contests from the next time onwards.
    Congratulations to the winners for this topic based contest in this site. It is good to see that a good number of members participated in this contest this time and we hope that this contest will run month to month in this site and will generate interest in members. Well done members and keep up the good work in SV.

Thanks to the Editor for announcing the results very quickly and I appreciate his efforts for the same. I hope the same will be continued in future competitions also.
    The announced results are in the expected lines. I expected that these two entries will be the winners and the same thing happened.
    I congratulate both the winners for their excellent performance and presentation. I hope and wish that they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming contests.
    I thank Social Village for providing us a chance to showcase our talent and encouraging the merit. I hope and wish the site will become more famous in the coming days.

My congratulations to Shampa Sadhya and Partha K, the winners of topic based contest 'Comeback'.

Congratulations to Shampa Sadhya and Partha K for winning September'23 Topic-based contest - Comeback.

I was being occupied with other matters and also on a travel. Hence could not participate. Hope I can participate in the future contests.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.