South Africa
    Bangladesh

Group D:

West Indies
    Ireland
    Netherlands

Super 12

Date: October 23, 2024
    Format: The top two teams from each preliminary round group will advance to the Super 12, along with the four best third-placed teams.

Semi-Finals

Date: November 4, 2024

Final

Date: November 6, 2024
    The majority of Indians are cricket lovers. They spend lot of money to watch these matches on the field. So I think many are looking for the forthcoming T20 World Cup. Rahul Dravid will be the head coach for the team that is going to play in this tournament.
    Thanks to the author for giving the entire schedule of the World Cup. I wish and hope that our Indian team will make a good presence in the tournament and win the cup with flying colours. I wish all the players all the best.

Nice information presented in a crisp format by the author. We all especially the cricket lovers will be looking forward to this international cricket match series scheduled in the end of 2024.
    I will request the author to update if there is any in this thread itself so that we can follow it.
    At the actual time of the match we can think of organising some prediction cum guess contest where members can submit their predictions before the respective match and win points/prizes in this site as deemed fit by the site management.

• Sign In to post your comments