You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Games & Sports

Who will be 2024 - T20 World Cup Captain for Team India?

Hi, Cricket Enthusiasts!

The 2024 ICC Men's T20 World Cup is on the horizon, and it's time to start getting hyped about who'll be leading the Indian team to glory. With a bunch of skilled players in the running, who do you think will be the next Indian skipper?

Current Captain Rohit Sharma is a top contender to keep the reins. He's got a proven track record in T20 cricket and is a charismatic and well-respected leader. But there are a few other players who could also be in the picture, including former skipper Virat Kohli and now captaining SKY (Surya Kumar Yadav), as well KL Rahul who is on the high during the ODI World Cup.

So, what's your guess? Who'll be the Indian captain for the 2024 T20 World Cup?
    I understand Rohit has been asked to be the captain and he accepted the same. Anyhow, I am not very sure. In my opinion, he is the best fit as of now for the post. KL Rahul is not a good stroke player and he can't keep the scoreboard moving. He can be considered for teat matches after Rohit for this top slot. SKY has to deliver goods as a batsman because he is the best stroke maker in T 20s. If we make him the captain he may not be able to bat to his maximum capacity. That is what we have seen in the recent Australia-India series of T20.

I feel that Rohit Sharma will be leading the team India in the coming tournament scheduled during the end of 2024. His performance was quite good during the recent times and I think he will manage and create binding between the team members which is so essential for a good performance.

• Sign In to post your comments