You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Culture & Festivals

A Merry Christmas to all

It's time to make merry, to share the joy and also a time to spread love and compassion. I wish every villager and their family members a Very Merry Christmas! May the Christ bless the humanity with joy, prosperity and zest.

Any celebration is a perfect time of togetherness and unity. Let's put aside all our grievances and bitterness with a renewed hope of a better tomorrow.
    Our country is very unique in the sense that we observe so many festivals here belonging to so many different religions. Christmas is one of them. I wish everyone a happy and prosperous Christmas and have a great time.

Wishing everyone a joyous festive season! Stay health, share the happiness, achieve goals, and have a great year ahead!

I hope all the members might have had a fabulous Christmas. Now the new year is a few hours away. I hope all the members will be busy preparing to bid farewell to 2023 and welcome to 2024. My Christmas greetings to all the members of this village.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.