You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Culture & Festivals

A new dawn, a new sun - Happy New Year to all!

A new dawn, a new sun
    But the time flows and life goes on

The same old thoughts come afresh
    'cos it's a new year and a time to refresh

With new hopes and zeal in the mind
    Let's move ahead, no looking behind

Best wishes and prosperity for all
    We can make it special when we take a call

Wish all the villagers a very Happy and Sparkling 2024!
    A warm wish to all the members of this village on the eve of the new year. Hope this year will be blissful and amazing for all the members of this site. I hope that Social Village will become popular and become one of the best sites for content writers across the globe.
    We all know a day will follow a night and a night will follow a day. Years will be coming and going. But we have to work with a fixed agenda and goal and see that it will be achieved within the time frame. All the best to all

Happy New Year to all the members of this site. I wish that the new year would be a successful year for all the creative authors here.

What a lovely way to greet our villagers and welcome the new year! Wishing everyone good health, joy and prosperity. Let's look ahead with hope and zest and create new beginnings for this site as well.

I also take this opportunity to congratulate all the members of social village family and wish them a very fruitful and prosperous year 2024.
    All the best for a creative and constructive journey in social village during this year.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.