You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Home & Family

I am new to Social Village site

I was a regular contributor in ISC site but could not continue there due to some other engagements. Now I have started to contribute there. Meanwhile, I came to know that ISC had become an 'only educational' site and we have to make general contributions in this site.
    So I am joining here today and finding some other ISC members active here. Wishing a Happy New Year 2024 to all the members here let me try to make my general contributions in this site.
    Welcome here to you, Neeru Bhatt. You are a regular contributor to ISC. You can spend some time here and also contribute here so that other members will benefit from the subject in your submissions. I hope you will have a fruitful journey on this site.

Neeru Bhatt,

Welcome to Social Village! It's our great pleasure that you joined SV and I am sure henceforth you will contribute here regularly. For topics related to education, you can always post in ISC as ISC is now an academic portal and for other topics, SV is there. You joined SV at the very beginning of 2024 and we hope that more members will join this site and start contributing regularly like the way they did earlier in ISC.

A very happy and prosperous 2024 for you and your loved ones and I wish you all the best. Start contributing and keep it up.

Neeru Bhatt,

Best wishes to you as well for a wonderful year ahead with family and friends. Happy to see you here, and wishing you a warm welcome! Currently we are focusing on the forum and hope to see you come up with interesting topics for discussions and participate in them as well. We have created some really unique categories with word pairs to make this forum a fun hub.

• Sign In to post your comments