You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

February 2024 Topic-based contest - Remote

When you are enjoying your favourite program on a Television channel I know you don't want to get disturbed but if suddenly the phone rings what do you do immediately? Well, I think it depends on the type of call. If it's not an urgent one you don't attend to it and press a button on the mobile device to mute the ring. Now when the call is an urgent one you immediately look for the remote control of the television set to mute the television and then attend to the call.

OK, think of this as an urgent call to participate in the monthly topic-based contest while you are enjoying a program on television and now I am sure you are going to mute the television set and found the remote.

So, this time the topic is Remote.

Rules:
    1. Write something interesting on the topic in English.
    2. Since it is not related to controlling the television set only, the word can be used in other aspects too. Considering this, you can post a maximum of two threads on the topic.
    3. A reply with a clickable link to your post is required here so that it is understood that the entry is for this contest. If you cannot create a clickable link at least post the URL of your thread here.

Prizes:
    1. There is a cash reward of Rs 25/- and 25 points for the best entry.
    2. There will be a second prize of Rs 20/- and 20 points.
    3. Also, there will be enhanced points for other suitable entries.

The last date to submit your entries is 11 February 2024.
    My entry is as
    Remote comedy because of a remote

My humble submission:

Career prospects for Indian students in the area of remote sensing

"Tera chehra kitna suhana lagta hain; Tere aage chand purana lagta hain"--Kaif Bhopali

This is my entry for this contest -
    A tourist can visit a beautiful remote place also!

My entry for this topic-based contest is
    There are no houses these days without a remote

As system is not allowing me to use hyperlinks, I am giving the title of my post below as my entry to this theme based forum contest -

There is a remote possibility of getting prize in lucky draw or lottery

Most humbly, I am submitting my second entry:

Posting in the remote village...

"Tera chehra kitna suhana lagta hain; Tere aage chand purana lagta hain"--Kaif Bhopali

My Submission:

9627-life-throws-remote-chances-in-various-cases

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.