We did not receive water yesterday morning, it was made available only by 11.30. Yesterday evening also water was provided only for 5 minutes which is not even sufficient to clean utensils. We have not received water in WC from last 15-20 days.
We fail to understand what is being done with the money we pay for maintenance:
1) Water supplied is of lowest quality and the same is not potable.
2) Security does not function properly. There are only 4 security guards and in night they take good sleep.
3) There are petrol thefts (from motor cycles / bikes parked within the premises) going on from last several months.
4) There are damages done to some motor bikes, what is the security doing. We are living in fear that next could be our bike or our home.
5) The garden area lights are not maintained.
6) There is no proper illumination within the premises; many of the points where lighting fixtures are provided do not have bulbs (earlier these points had bulbs).
7) People throw garbage on the gate, why security does not stop them and bring it to notice of the management. We doubt if the security knows who is throwing garbage.
8) Notice boards are being damaged, even after the incident was reported with proof of who did it; no action is taken from your end.
9) We are paying from our own pocket for drinking water. This makes overall maintenance of DURVAS around 2000 (including avg 1000Rs for potable water, which we pay from our pockets) and this is very high.
10) While buying flat (in the year 2011-2012) you had promised that if we are not able to provide VVMC water in next six months we have a water plant in Bhayander we will supply water from that plant.
11) There is no provision for boring water, which can be of great help in case there is a severe water crunch like we have now.
You also have not confirmed our meeting with the management till date. We can always meet and decide a road map for resolving the pending points also discuss how society shall be formed.
We are feeling helpless, and frightened to stay in DURVAS.
Hope you understand our concern and look into above basic requests at earliest.