Online shopping awareness in Tamilnadu
Online shopping is the best and easiest way of shopping. If you have awareness in surfing those online shopping websites, you can buy the product in cheapest rate with secure payment or with cash on delivery, Here are the things which should be noticed while purchasing products through online and this information would help you to have a good experience in online shopping.
1. First of all, surf once all online shopping websites and analyze which one is most popular and trustable websites
2. Consult with friends those who frequently use to purchase products online.
3. Consider the site which has contact address, phone number, email id and enquiries and complaint numbers. Avoid those site who give only mail id.
4. Next, look for the product price you wish to buy in all shopping websites and compare the price list of those products given in all websites.
5. Try to buy branded products in a cheapest rate in trusted websites. If the product is offered in a discounted price it will be an additional benefit.
6. To confirm whether it is a trusted website for shopping and payment, note that whether the link is opening with https: in address bar.
7. During payment also, you should check for the link with https: before you enter the details of your debit or credit cards.
8. When you select a product and place an order, opt for the one who will not charge for transportation by road or ship (ie) If you found that the product will be delivered with free shipping charge, then you can opt for it.
9. While placing an order for the product, note that in how many days that product will be delivered to you. At once when you get the product, check for the product quality and quantity.
10. If you found it to be damaged, you can intimate them about this, and you can return the product to the given address within the timelimit given in the website. So check for the information, in the website regarding return policy too before purchasing a product.