Summer Special Spicy Butter milk Recipe in Tamilnadu style
Do you want to quench your thirst with a healthy drink? This resource "Summer Special Spicy Butter milk Recipe in Tamilnadu style" will be useful for you in this hot summer.
Summer Special Spicy Butter milk Recipe
Chennai is becoming hotter and hotter and the people in Chennai are very much irritated about the Kathiri Veyil and also the Power cuts. To quench your thirst for this summer here is a Spicy Buttermilk recipe which tastes rich and is low in fat and calories. One can find this in all the South Indian restaurants lunch menu. Read the article to know how to prepare this at home.
Ingredients for making Summer Special Spicy Butter milk Recipe
1. Curd – 1 cup
2. Green chilly – 1 no.
3. Ginger - small piece
4. Asafetida - a pinch
5. Curry leaves - few
6. Salt to taste
Method for making Summer Special Spicy Butter milk Recipe
1. Mix curd with 4 cups of chilled water.
2. Churn well with a wooden ladle.
3. Chop green chilly, ginger and curry leaves finely.
4. Mix this with well beaten curd.
5. Add salt, asafoetida and stir well.
6. Now the spicy butter milk is ready you can r efrigerate it and also serve chilled.