Kolkata Metro Stations New & Old Name - Railway Map
This is all about kolkata metro and it's routes, Station Names new and old. The Kolkata Metro is the underground rail network in Kolkata and it is the India's first underground railway network connecting the north and South kolkata.
The Kolkata Metro is the underground rail network in Kolkata and it is the India's first underground railway network connecting the north and South kolkata. It opened for public in 1984. Kolkata metro connects some of the important places like Dum Dum, Sobha Bazar, College Streets, Chandi Chawk, Esplanade, Park Street, Garia.
Kolkata metro is the fastest way to the North Kolkata (Dum Dum) from South Kolkata (Garia) and it takes only near about 45 Minutes.
Name of the Metro Stations from North to Souths are as follows
* Kavi Nazrul (Formerly: Garia Bazar)
* Gitanjali (Formerly: Naktala)
* Masterda Surya Sen (Formerly: Bansdroni)
* Netaji (Formerly: Kudghat)
* Mahanayak Uttamkumar (Formerly: Tollygunge)
* Rabindra Sarobar
* Jatin Das Park
* Netaji Bhavan (Formerly: Bhowanipore)
* Rabindra Sadan
* Maidan (Proposed name: Gostho Pal)
* Park Street
* Chandni Chowk
* Mahatma Gandhi Road
* Girish Park
* Shobhabazar - Sutanuti
* Dum Dum
Kolkata Metro Route Map: