You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

A humble request to the Editor of Social Village

Most humbly and respectfully I want to state that after a long, long time, I wrote an article. As this article is not directly related to educational matter (although I feel this article is highly informative for the interested people), I submitted it on Social Village instead of submitting it to the India Study Channel. I submitted the article on 11th February 2024.

Although twelve days have passed this article has not been reviewed. I think there is no other article at present pending in the 'New Submissions' category. So, keeping the article submitted by me pending cannot be fully justified.

In view of above, I humbly request the (concerned) Editor to review the article submitted by me at the earliest and either accept it or reject it. I can assure that rejection of the article won't cause any ill-feeling on my part. But take a decision quickly.

Thank you!
    Partha K,

I have informed the Webmaster regarding the issue. Wait for a couple of days and I hope by that time things will be on track. Always provide links to your posts when you refer to them in any thread so that they can be easily traced.

Most humbly and respectfully I request Shri Sankalan Bhattacharya and/or any other Editor dealing with this matter to allow me to withdraw my article. I do understand that due to heavy workload, this article could not be checked for more than 35 days.

Thank you!!!

"Tera chehra kitna suhana lagta hain; Tere aage chand purana lagta hain"--Kaif Bhopali

• Sign In to post your comments