Chinnaswamy Stadium - contact number
Are you looking for contact details of Chinnaswamy Stadium, Chennai? Check out the phone number, address and other official contact details.
The Chinnaswamy Stadium is one of the premier cricket stadiums in the country, hosting local,national and international matches. Established in 1969, it is located in Bengaluru, between Cubbon Park and M. G. Road. It is managed by the Karnataka State Cricket Association (K.S.C.A).
Seating Capacity: approx. 50,000, and is likely to be upgraded to seat 70,000 spectators.
* The Chinnaswamy stadium is home to the National Cricket Academy (NCA). It has state-of-the art indoor training facilities.
* The Chinnaswamy stadium also has badminton courts, a swimming pool, a health club, a gymnasium and residential rooms for members.
* The first international test match was played between India and West Indies in November 1974.
* It has hosted 12 Test matches
* It has hosted 10 One Day Internationals including 2 World Cup matches (1987 Reliance Cup and the 1996 Wills World Cup.)
* The Chinnaswamy stadium is close to the Bengaluru Airport.
* The Chinnaswamy stadium is approx. 8kms. from the city railway station
M G Road
Bengaluru - 560001
Bangalore - 560 001
Phone : (+) 91 80 40154015, 22864487
Chief General Manager: (+) 91 80 40154010
Membership Section: (+) 91 80 40154013, 22863297
Tournament Section: (+) 91 80 40154022, 22863298
KSCA - 91-080-22863490
Tournaments - 91-080-22863298
E-Mail : KSCA - [email protected]
It is one of the places where most of the cricket tests have been conducted. This is near Kasturba Road which will have heavy traffic during such times. Even interschool cricket coachings and test matches are also done here.