A Short Description About Crispy Tamil Recipe Onion Rava Dosa:
Rava Dosa is a well-known breakfast item which is referred to as Indian pancake of South India. Tamil Recipe Onion Rava Dosa is easy to prepare at home and it is considered a fast tiffin as it can be made instantly since it doesn't need fermentation. Here I am giving you the recipe for Tamil Recipe Onion Rava Dosa, but if you want plain Rava Dosa just don't add the onion's.
Ingredient Required for Crispy Tamil Recipe Onion Rava Dosa:
Rava - 2 cups
Rice flour - 1 cup
Maida flour- 1/2 cup
Cummin (Jeeragam) - 1 tsp
Green chillies finely chopped - 6
Onions finely chopped - 2
Curry leaves - a few
Coriander leaves - a few
Ghee or Oil for frying the dosas
Salt to taste
Method to Make Crispy Tamil Recipe Onion Rava Dosa:
1. Mix the rava, rice flour, maida flour, chopped green chillies, curry leaves, coriander leaves, cummin seeds with 2 to 3 cups of water into a thin batter.
2. Add salt to taste and mix thoroughly.
3. Now heat a Non-stick tava on a slow and steady fire. Rub some oil or ghee on the hot tava and pour the batter from outwards spreading towards inside and spread the batter thinly on the tava. It should be very thin to be crispy.
4. Sprinkle some chopped onion on top of it. Apply some ghee or oil to it. Let it cook until crisp.
5. When one side has turned golden brown turn it on the other side and roast in the same manner applying ghee or oil lavishly.
6. When crisp remove from the tava and serve your favourite Tamil Recipe Onion Rava Dosa along with Coconut Chutney and Sambar.
More articles: tamil recipes
No responses found. Be the first to comment...