Tamilnadu Recipe for Boli Tamil Breakfast recipe Boli
Ingredients required to make Tamil recipe Boli
Maida 1 Cup
Sugar 1 Cup
Bengal Gram (Kadalai Paruppu) 1 Cup
Coconut 1/2 cup
Ghee or Refined oil to fry 4 TPS
Salt for usage
Kesari powder - if you need to add color(Optional)
Preparation Tamil recipe Boli
1. Soak Begal Gram in to water and boil it while begal gram cooked softly.
2. Filter water gently
3. Grind Begal Gram and add sugar, caradamonpowder again grind for 1 sec usind mixer.
4. Heat a pan and put coconut to fry in low flame. Fry it while it comes redish add this coconut in to that mixture. Keep this mixture as Pooranam.
5. Take maida in a bowl, add some salt and water forming dough. Make maida as small balls.
6. Stuff Pooranam into maida balls, Press this balls to make like poori.Take care pooranam will not come out. we can add some gee for pressing balls.
7. Heat Tava, put the boli and add one spoon gee to cook. Turn over the boli cook it both side while it come redish.
Now tasty Boli is ready to serve.
Note : We can add (Jaggery - Vellam) instead of Sugar. It will be very tasty.