CMI M. Sc. Course in Mathematics admission 2011
Chennai Mathematical Institute, Siruseri in Chennai invites applications for M. Sc. degree in Mathematics for the academic year 2011-2012 by entrance examination. This resource provides you all the informations regarding the CMI admissions 2011 for M. Sc. in Mathematics.
Eligibility criteria for CMI M. Sc. Course in Mathematics admission 2011
1. The students who have passed the B.Sc., B.E., B.Tech. degrees in Computer Science or B.Sc. in Mathematics with a good computer knowledge from a recognized university are eligible for applying in the M.Sc. Course in Mathematics of CMI.
2. The students who have appeared and waiting for the results in B.Sc., B.E., B.Tech. degrees may also apply.
Application form details of CMI M. Sc. admission 2011
• Candidates are required to download CMI M.Sc application form from the official website.
• Candidates can also get the CMI M. Sc. course application forms in person by paying Rs. 500 by cash or in the form of DD in favor of "Chennai Mathematical Institute " and should be payable at Chennai.
• Candidates can also obtain the CMI M. Sc. course application forms via post by sending a requisition letter along with a DD of Rs. 500 drawn in favor of "Chennai Mathematical Institute " payable at Chennai to the below mentioned address. The applicants must clearly indicate the name, address and also the details of the course they wish to appear.
Exam centres for Entrance Examination conducted by CMI 2011, Chennai
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Shillong, Srinagar and Trivandrum.
Last date for Submitting Application form: Monday, 25 April, 2011.
CMI entrance exam 2011: Thursday, May 26, 2011.
Address for corespondence of CMI
Chennai Mathematical Institute,
Plot H1, SIPCOT IT Park,
Chennai – 603103.
For more details visit Chennai-Mathematical-Institute