Dosa is the favourite Breakfast to all. Marakkari dosa is such a different recipe and it is mostly prepared by Village peoples. In this dosa, we can add both rice and dal, and it also a spicy dosa. Try this recipe and follow the steps to cook this marakkari dosa given below.
Ingredients for Marakkari Dosa
* Rice - 1/2 cup
* Toor Dal (Thuvaram parupu) - 1/2 cup
* Bengal gram (Kadalai Parupu) - 1/4 cup
* Urad dal (Ulutham parupu) - 1/4 cup
* Small Onion - 1/2 cup
* Red dry chilly - 3
* Grated Coconut - 2 tsp
* Fennel seeds (Sompu) - 1/2 tsp
* Curry leaves - little
* Coriander leaves - little bunch
* Mustard - 1/2 tsp
* Salt - as required
* Oil - as required
Methods to prepare Marakkari Dosa-Tamil recipe
1) Soak Rice, Thuvaram parupu, kadalai parupu, ulutham parupu in one bowl upto 1 hour.
2) Grind soaked rice and 3 types of parupu and add Red dry chillies to grind it in grinder
3) Make it as range like Idly Maavu
4) Take a pan, add oil, mustard, Fennel seeds, onion, grated coconut, curry leaves, coriander leaves and salt.
5) Put these contents into Batter (Maavu) and mix well
6) Take Tawa and add oil, make a Dosa and these Marakkari Dosa is served with Coconut Chutney is a good combination.