Undergraduate Admission Notification of TNAU Coimbatore 2011-2012
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the undergraduate programs offered by the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Coimbatore for the academic year 2011-2012. Read the article to know more about the Admission Notification 2011 of TNAU Coimbatore.
Undergraduate Degree Programs in TNAU Coimbatore
• B.Sc. (Agriculture)
• B.Sc. (Horticulture)
• B.Sc. (Forestry)
• B.Sc. (Home Science)
• B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
• B.Tech. (Food Process Engineering)
• B. Tech. (Biotechnology)
• B. Tech. (Horticulture)
• B.Tech. (Energy and Environmental Engineering)
• B. Tech. (Bioinformatics)
• B.S. (Agribusiness Management)
• B. Tech. (Agricultural Information Technology)
Eligibility criteria for TNAU UG programs 2011
The candidates must have passed in the higher secondary exam and must have taken anyone of the following groups
Group I: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Group II: Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any one of the following subjects as fourth (elective) subject viz,
Biochemistry or Biotechnology or Microbiology or Home Science or Computer Science or
Group II (A): Physics, chemistry, Botany and Zoology;
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and computer science
Application form details of TNAU Coimbatore
1. The candidates are required to downlaod TNAU Application forms from the official website.
2. The candidates can also obtain the application forms via post by sending a requisition letter to "the Dean (Agriculture) and Chairman Admission, agricultural college & Research Institute, Tamil Nadu agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641 003 along with a DD for Rs. 670/- (Rs. 370/- for SC/ST ) drawn in favour of "The Dean (Agriculture)" payable at Coimbatore.
3. The candidates can apply with a single application for all the UG programs of TNAU Coimbatore.
4. The application forms can also be obtained in person by paying a cash of Rs. 600/-( Rs. 300/- for SC/ST) from any of the below listed centres:
Centres issuing TNAU applications
• Agricultural College & Research Institute, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641 003
• The Professor & Head, Urban Horticulture development Centre, P44, 6th Avenue, anna Nagar, Chennai – 600 040
• Agricultural College & Rsearch Institute, Madurai – 625 104
• Home Science College & Research Institute, Killikulam – 628 252 Vallanad, tuticorin Dt.
• Anbil Dharmalingam Agricultural College & Research Institute, Navalur Kuttapattu, Tiruchirappali–620 009
• Horticultural college & research Institute, Periyakulam – 625 604
• Forest College & Research Institute, Mettupalayam – 641 301, Coimbatore Dt
• Agricultural Engineering college & Research Institute, Kumulur, Pallapuram Post – 621 712, Tiruchirappalli
• Adhiparasakthi Agriculutural college, G.B. Nagar, Kalavai – 632 506, vellore Dt
• Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture, Manakkadavu, Pollachi – 642 003, Coimbatore Dt
• Thanthai Roever Institute of Agricultural and Rural Development, Perambalur – 621 212
• Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru College and Research Institute, Karaikal – 609 603
• College of Agricultural Technology, Gullapuram Vaigai Dam – 625 562, Theni Dt
Sale of TNAU application forms: 06 May 2011 to 31 May 2011
Last Date for submitting TNAU application forms: 31 May, 2011.
Address for submitting TNAU applications
The Dean (Agriculture) and chairman admissions,
Agricultural college and Research Institute,
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003.
For further details about TNAU admissions and for downloading TNAU applications click the below link: Tamilnadu-Agricultural-University-Coimbatore
MY cut off is 184 and also i am BC. Shall i get a seat in tnau for B.Sc agriculture only.