MAAHS Admission to BSc Degree Courses
Applications are invited for admission to the BSc Degree Courses offered by MIOT Academy of Allied Health Sciences for the academic year 2011-2012. This article gives you all the details needed for the candidates who wish to apply for the course in MIOT Chennai.
MAAHS B.Sc. Courses
1. B.Sc Accident and Emergency care Technology
2. B.Sc Cardiac Pulmonary Care Technology
3. B.Sc Critical Care Technology
4. B.Sc Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology
5. B.Sc Physician Assistant
6. B.Sc Radiology Imaging Technology
Eligibility criteria for MIOT Academy Admission 2011
1. The candidates must have passed in 10+2 ( CBSE, Matriculation, State Board or equivalent ) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology as the subjects.
2. The candidates must have completed 17 Years of age as of 31 December, 2011 to for MIOT Academy Admission.
MIOT Academy Selection Procedure 2011: The selection is based on the performance by the candidate in MIOT Allied Science Entrance Exam and Interview.
Application Form details for MAAHS admission 2011
The candidates can get the Prospectus and Application Forms from MIOT Academy on payment of Rs. 500/- by Cash or DD drawn in favor of "MIOT Hospitals Medical and Education Trust, Chennai".
Last date for submitting the duly filled in MAAHS Application Forms: 15 June, 2011.
Address of MIOT Academy Chennai:
Dr. A. Sarasa Bharati
Correspondent & Director – Research
Training and Applications
4 / 112, Mount Poonamallee Road
Manapakkam, Chennai – 89
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about MIOT admissions just check the below links:
No responses found. Be the first to comment...