South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment – 2011
South India Bank invites application from Indian Nationals with one year of experience for the post of Probationary Officer(Scale 1) for the year 2011 .There are about 60 posts with age not more than 28. Read the article to find more information about this recruitment.
South Indian Bank Application Form 2011 details
Commencement of Online Application Form: 07/10/2011
Last date for Online Registration Closure: 22/10/2011
Last date for receipt of application with relevant documents: 27/10/2011
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer 2011
1. Candidate should have passed the minimum Education Qualification of graduation from any recognized university in regular stream with 60% for science degree and 55% for other branches.
2. Candidates age should not be more than 28 and not less than 21 as on 31.08.2011.
3. The candidates should have mandatory minimum work experience of 1 year in scheduled commercial banks in the Scale I/officer cadre as on 30.09.2011.
Certificates to submitted along with Application form
Application with Passport size Photograph with self attested copies of the document below:
1. 10th Mark Sheet
2. 12th Mark Sheet
3. Semester Mark Sheet
4. Additional Course Certificate(If any)
5. Work Experience Certificate in Bank with relevant Designation
6. Copy of Latest Pay slip.
Send the South Indian Bank application form to:
Assistant General Manager (Personnel Dept),
South Indian Bank Ltd, Head Office,
SIB House, Mission Quarters,
Thrissur – 680 001,
This is one of the prestigious job in South Indian Bank. 27th October is the last date for application.