Apply online for Dena Bank 2012 Clerks Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the 2012 Clerical post in Dena Bank. The candidates are selected based on their performance in the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS.
Total Clerical Vacancies in Dena Bank - 1090 posts
Eligibility Criteria for recruitment in Dena Bank
• Age must be between 18 years and 28 years. There is an age relaxation of
5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD.
• The candidate must have passed with 60% marks in the higher secondary exam or its equivalent.
• A degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
• Knowledge in Computer is a must.
• A valid IBPS score in Common Written Exam for Clerks 2011-12 conducted by IBPS is essential.
Application Fee for Dena Bank recruitment 2012
The fees should be paid as Fees Payment Challan / NEFT on or before 02.05.2012. Any other modes such as by Demand Draft/Pay Order/cash/cheque/money order/postal stamps will NOT be accepted.
Dena Bank Application fee for SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 50
Dena Bank Application fee for for Others (GEN/OBC): Rs.150
How to Apply for Dena Bank recruitment 2012
The Candidates can apply Online through the official website of Dena Bank for 2012 recruitments. Check the below link for applying online: www.denabank.com.
Last date for online registration for Dena Bank recruitment 2012: May 02, 2012.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...