School Kid dies in the Swimming pool in Padma Sheshadri school Chennai- Principal arrested

Are you looking for the details of the ten years school boy from Padma Sheshadri in Chennai? This is the article where the whole situation of the death of the 10 year boy Ranjan is given. The police have arrested the principal of the school and are waiting for the post mortem reports from the doctor. The situation here is still worse and hope many would be arrested in this case once the reports reach the police.

School Kid dies in the Swimming pool of the school- Principal arrested

RanjanIt was a recent Incident where a school kid who was studying just 4th and was about 10 years old died while practicing swimming in the schools swimming pool. It was the incident that occurred in a school named Padma Sheshadri School located at Chennai. The Kids name was Ranjan who is the son of the famous director Manoharan.

The principal of the school was arrested on august 8th because of this death case. The school is situated in Chennai KK Nagar in the Alagirisamy Street; a boy named Ranjan was studying in the 4th standard of the same school where the incident happened on 16th that took away his life when he was involved in the swimming practice. After this incident the KK Nagar police took actions where they filed a case according to section 304(A) in which the person accused can get a bail from the court. In this case the police took action accordingly and arrested the Swimming coach Rajasekaran, Physical education trainee Ravichandran, and Swimming pool maintenance man Ranga Reddy, Helper Arun Kumar and one more person named Ravi and took them to the Magistrate house on that day night itself. The magistrate after viewing the things gave an imprisonment of 15 days under the police custody. The next day the bail was charged on behalf of all the five people and the Magistrate also provided the bail for all the five peoples who were arrested only the night before the day.

Even after the death of a child the school was operating on the next day and this made hat redness among the parents of the dead boy. They also surrounded the schools and started to protest against the school and so the management gave a leave after sometime. The management of the school also announced a fully fledged leave to the students and also said that the school would be operating only from 21st of the month that is from Tuesday.

Action taken by the police

Soon after this as the student was dead because of the carelessness of the teachers and coaches the police inspector went to the school and investigated two people regarding this, one was Indira vaidyanathan and the other was Sheela who was the principal of the school. In this stage the principal of the school Sheela was arrested by the KK Nagar Police last night for the sake of the little boy's death. The police also mentioned that there is an inquiry is taking place on other staffs of the school too.

The boy's body was given to the parents after the post mortem that was held in the Royapet Hospital. It is now confirmed that the death was because of the water that entered into the boy's body and there is no other cause of death. The doctors said that the result of the post mortem would be given to the police only after two days. The boy's body was taken to the home of the director situated at Alagiri Nagar and was kept for the people's visit there and it was on 17th that the body of the boy was buried in porur. It is said that immediately after the post mortem report many may be arrested in this case.

Court Questions the schools

In this stage the government has raised a question on both the CBSE Schools Tamilnadu and the state board schools in Chennai whether there is a chapter on swimming and its importance in the portion of the students. The Chief Judge has questioned the CBSE schools to give a brief view on these happenings and also asked them whether the swimming practice is given for all the students are a specified number of students alone. He has also asked the school management to submit the complete details on the fee structure of the school and also has questioned whether there is a separate fee received for the purpose of Swimming coaching etc., The judge has given two weeks time to answer all the questions asked by them and the court was suspended for two weeks as of now. I think there would be some hopeful results for the parents who lost their boy in the sorrowful event.


No responses found. Be the first to comment...

  • Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
  • No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
  • This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
  • Name: