Review Global School Of Management , Kalyani, Nadia, a wrong destiny for (10+2) pass out students
10+2 pass out students should not be convinced by colorful add from Global School Of Management, Kalyani for taking admission.......be aware and save future....don't misguide with advertisement published by GSM like..GSM is designed to give students a firm foundation in both theoretical and practical aspect of accounting, finance, marketing and hospitality management.
Be aware students who are just passed out 10+2.......should not be in hurry for taking admission at Global School Of Management, Kalyani, Dist. Nadia, West Bengal.
Just one wrong decision...will spoil your bright future....
Every Students should verify these following important matters before taking decision for getting admission into technical/professional courses at any college...
1. whether college is AICTE approved or not??
2. Is there any permission for conducting any courses in regular mode from any UGC recognized University, college is carrying or not???
3. Adequate Infrastructure for conducting regular technical/professional courses.
4. Proper verification needed regarding whatever any information published at college website or in print media.
5. Sufficient quality faculty ..
6. Proper inquiry about previous placement records........
and many more......
Global School Of Management, kalyani is completely a wrong destiny for just 10+2 pass out students who are dreaming for making bright future. In college brocheure principal is demanding that " GSM has a proud tradition of preparing students from all over the nation for the increasing opportunity of hospitality industry. Our passion for excellence and our devotion to developing the leadership skills of our students keeps us at the top-table for hotels and hospitality schools nationwide." But it is how much authentic no one knows.....
This Institute is just doing business by providing false information at website or in print media......because..
1. Global school Of Management(GSM) doesn't have any permission for conducting any courses in regular mode from any UGC recognized University.....but only authorized to conduct distance courses from two or three different Indian Universities...
2. There is no AICTE approval for conducting technical/professional degree courses...but in college advertisement it is being reflected as AICTE awarded ..
In its prospectus or website it has been mentioned as..."GSM is authorised by Soorya Institute of Management Studies which is the technical Collaborator of Annamalai University. (U.G.C recognised, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)
GSM is authorised by ICE Management Studies which is an off campus study centre of Bharathiar University , Coimbatore.
GSM is admission coordination centre for Hotel management, Tourism and Cattering Technology Program in eastern region of Soorya Institute of Management Studies under Annamalai University.
All degree awarded by AICTE / UGC / HRD Joint Commitee.
GSM in registered under the West Bengal Societies Registration Act.
An ISO 9001:2008 certified Management Institute which is providing a quality management system in education. "
3. It is totally fake about ISO 9001:2009 certified institute- GSM.
4. College does not have adequate infrastructure, it is going on in a rented 2 storied building consisting maximum 4 to 5 rooms.
5. Recently college has started BA, MA etc from Mahatma Gandhi Open university with various technical courses like BSC in Hotel Management, BBA, MBA..etc from different two university.....is it possible for a regular college???
6. No single word should not be said about placement...but college has given 100% placement guarantee with previous fake placement records...in placement division it has been shown that all the pass out students are being recruited by world wide blue chip companies and 5 star hotels....is it possible for a distance learning mode college??? In college brochure, High volume statement has been given about 4 months industrial training in UK, US & Middle East.....in present scenario A++ category college can not give this type of assistance but GSM gives...just because their only moto is by hook & cook earning money not providing quality education..they only know how to chit students and their parents with all the fake assistance.
So students be aware for taking admission in this college.... don't spoil your career....it is a just money sucking organisation....not for bright future....