Last minutes revision tips for Madhyamik students
Madhyamik 2013 will start from 25th February, few days left. Here are some last minute suggestion for Madhyamik candidates. What they should do and what don't. Which subject to read and what topics to be covered. How one can speed up handwriting. Numerical problem on Physical Science, Geography.
A few days left on the hand of Madhyamik candidates. This year Madhyamik examination will start from 25th February. So only some days left. After this, they will faced their Board exam. So some tension worked on them. They thought what to do right now, which subjects read and many more.
On this article I write some tips for Madhyamik candidates that what they will do on this little time. So keep reading.
Some tips for Madhyamik Candidates :
• Read your all text books for once more revise. And highlight all the important theory by sketch pens.
• If you have any incomplete chapter on any subject. Than leave it incomplete. Do not try to read that chapter details. Just read some important suggestive questions from that chapter, to write on exam.
• For speed up your handwriting, write and practice more. It will help you on exam time. Try to solve any mock test paper of any subject, within 3 hours, so that you have no problem on exam hall.
• Practice mathematics problem and geometry problem. View the important formulas, which are used for solving mathematics problem.
• For Geography, read all the chapters carefully. Practice the map-pointing. And the numerical problem.
• On History subjects try to remember all the important years. And write all the answers to-the-point. Do not write many.
• For Physical Science, read all the formulas, which are used for numerical problem. Read the Chemistry portion carefully,p and try to attend maximum questions from this section.
• For Bengali, read all the pieces. For essay writings use only important points. For this year ' 150th Birth Anniversary Swami Vivekananda' is an important topic. So try to ready this writing.
• Try to use a rough diagram on each broad question (if possible) of your Life Science subject. Practice all the chapter and read them.
• Now, for fit your body on this exam time, be vegetarian. Try to avoid spicy and rich food and fast food also.
• Avoid mobile phone, computer, TV, comics etc for this few days. If you feel boar, listin any beautiful song. It will definitely change your mind free.
• Obviously, carry your Admit Card, Registration Card, Pens, Scale, Exam board, Geometry box on your exam hall.
Last enjoy this exam and make a good result. You will defiantly do well. Best of Preparation.