You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Travel Trips & Tips

Which is the best tourist place in India as per your own experience?

Most of us have visited some places in our country maybe a hill station or sea beach or some other tourist attraction. Out of that there must be a few places which had impressed us a lot depending on our interest and the natural beauty and cleanliness that we had experienced in those select places.
    Which place you consider the best that you have visited in India? Please also share some basic information about that place. I will also be mentioning my experience in this regard later in this thread.
    As per my personal experience Munnar in Kerala is the best hill station in our country. It is about 6 to 7 hours road journey from Kochi and when we reach Munnar we are stunned with the picturesque surroundings and beautiful tea gardens all over the area. As regards to the natural beauty we can compare Munnar with even Switzerland and there will not be any exaggeration in that.
    I would suggest to the nature lovers and serious travelers to consider Munnar as one of their tourist destination.

I visited many tourist places in India and abroad. But I am very happy with my own Visakhapatnam.
    A seashore with an excellent ambience and very good places to see around. Very well maintained beaches with moderate to good crowd, worth a visit in the evenings of summer to enjoy the cool breeze.
    A nearby hill station called Araku, where you can stay happily in summer and enjoy the atmosphere there. Well maintained gardens are very attractive here and waterfalls make us cool.
    Shipyard, Naval dock yard, Dolphin's nose et., are very good to see. The famous Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple in near by Simhachalam should be visited.
    There are many other places which will give us an excellent feeling and happiness. A visit to this city is always the best. Good hotels for staying, good local transport and well connected nationally and internationally through its international airport.

Thank you Dr Rao for sharing such an interesting and valuable information about Visakhapatnam and places around.

• Sign In to post your comments