You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions

What is meant by a New tag please?

I want a small clarity about something that I do not understand at all. One of my recent articles was moved to the "pending" status. I drew upon references to colleges and Universities that are to be found in the ISC website.

Since I knew only ISC website, I took whatever was available. However, since my article is now pending, and I have moved it to Drafts, to get the clarification and then proceed, I request Vandana to kindly tell me what is meant by a new tag.

For example, some other website would have discussed something or would contain details of the University or even college. Is Vandana wanting me to refer to such sources and give that url for reference, which would mean that it is a "new" tag or whatever?

Kindly clarify so that I can publish the article.
    AB Sivakumar,

It is advisable to always provide the URL of the article whenever you raise a query about it. Unless we know which one it is, how will we check what the issue is and explain to you why the editor shifted it to pending?

AB Sivakumar,

You have not yet got back to us on this issue. Also, please place threads in the correct category.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.